7.03.2009

Oopsies

I’m in love again. Still in love with the former, but I’ve now added a new love. Perhaps the baby to my first love and me. A new addition to the family. This is bad.

Thank Lomography for being so amazing.

That’s right, folks. I’m in love with yet another camera. It didn’t seem possible about 2 months ago. I love pictures but I’m by no means a photographer. In fact, the extent of my photo taking was always my friends huddled in a group. But I’m trying to get more into it.

I thought I’d check out Fred Flare just to see what’s recently been updated on the site. And then I found this. It’s 35mm, so it won’t be hard to develop the film. And, on top of it, it takes 4 pictures that go on 1 photo. It’s perfect for capturing my friends dancing. I’m debating. I’m still not sure…but I’m just warning that you might be reading a post very soon about a recent purchase…

action

No comments:

Post a Comment