2.05.2013

Recently…

me

I thought I would share some of the things I’ve been enjoying in the last week or so, in every possible category I could think of.
This might become a regular thing.

Eating:
Bagels with a whole lot of cream cheese.
Drinking:
The Naked Grape’s Pinot Grigio…especially if I want to get nappy.
Reading:
Entertainment Weekly’s article on Lena Dunham. I would’ve been completely content if the whole issue had been about her.
Watching:
The latest episode of Girls, “It’s a Shame About Ray”, was the best episode of the season so far.
Listening:
Local Natives’ new album, Hummingbird. Dreamy and lovely and perfect.
Lusting:
Deborah Lippmann’s nail polish collection designed for Girls (I swear I didn’t plan on this being Girls-centric. It just happened).

No comments:

Post a Comment