2.04.2013

Photos from the Weekend

020037022035036049

This picture was taken last Sunday, but we drank this coffee on Saturday. It was my first time drinking an entire cup of black coffee…not sure if that will become a regular occurrence, but it was worth a shot. They use this coffee to make Troegs Java Head.
A cloudy morning drive.
Shiraz for the man, Chardonnay for the lady.
Sunday morning breakfast of hazelnut coffee and an everything bagel with cream cheese.
Finally went ahead to spray and protect my lovely Minnetonka moccasins, a Christmas present from my parents.
My sister’s amazing chicken wing dip for the Super Bowl.

How was your weekend? Mine was so strange. Just in general, weird and unlike the usual weekends I have. Maybe it’s because it was the first time in weeks that I’ve actually had nothing planned. Friday started weird, with my car stalling on my way to work. I was obviously late. Then we were super-swamped with people. I was planning on getting some blood work done on Saturday (and have to fast from food and water for 12 hours) but decided against it so I could enjoy a little date night with Brad. Well, we went to a nice little restaurant not far from Brad’s house and each enjoyed some pasta and a glass of wine. I was automatically stuffed and tired. So I fell asleep at 10:30 PM.
We know how to party on a Friday night.

Now he’s away for the week, and even though I don’t see him 3 of those days anyways, I’m still a bit bummed.
I am hoping to tidy up my room. I already did some laundry. But, let’s be honest…I’m lazy.

Here’s to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment