9.14.2012

Dinner Last Night: Sausage and Egg Breakfast Bites

005

Apologies for the not-so-pretty photo. I’m not the best at pancake shaping, and there are a LOT of chocolate chips in that.
I was looking forward to breakfast all week. I just love it. Sausage, bacon, eggs, pancakes or toast or waffles or French toast or English muffins.
It’s all so dang good.

Usually, when I make breakfast for dinner, I scramble a bunch of eggs. But I decided to go with something different, something Brad has made for us a few times but my family has never tried. That would be sausage and egg breakfast bites from Mark’s Daily Apple.
It is the simplest thing to make and so delicious.

007004

My family ate the whole thing. I was looking forward to some leftovers for a quick breakfast today, but alas.
I’m glad it went over well, though.
I love cooking now, and my family are the best critics. Mostly because they love what I make.

006

 

In other news, I’m off to Seneca NY for the weekend! It’s Brad’s cousin’s joint bachelor/bachelorette party. I love the Finger Lakes, and I’m in desperate need of escape. I have a three day weekend. We should be back on Sunday, but we are taking are time, so I’m looking forward to a day to recuperate from partying in a limo-bus and drinking wine for long periods of time.

I’m a little bummed out, Mohegan Sun is having their Oktoberfest and I had such a blast last year. I was looking forward to it.
But come on. There’s no way I won’t have a good time this weekend.

Have a great one, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment