9.22.2012

Friday!

018

I know I only had a four day week, but I have been waiting for the weekend! I hate wishing away my days, but I can’t help it. My 9-5 life is so uninspiring and, by the time I get out of work, I sometimes just don’t have it in me to carry the fun things through.

I think I’m especially excited because I have nothing to do this weekend but hang out with friends and sleep in.
I’m so excited. This three day weekend wasn’t exactly restful. Traveling to NY and back, getting very little sleep. I’m so ready to stay in one spot, get some of my favorite Mexican food, spend time with friends I haven’t seen in a while, and maybe go on a little pumpkin patch date with Brad. Also hoping to incorporate some tights into my wardrobe this weekend…so fingers crossed the weather stays chilly!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment