9.12.2012

Etsy Lust List : Semi-Fall Edition

It’s that time again! Here are some of the things I’ve added to my Etsy favorites lately.
Since the change of season is thisclose, I decided to keep this Autumn-centric.
I so wish I had money. I make too many lust lists and don’t own a thing.

etsy1

This upcycled leather necklace from Gwaen’s Handmade Goods is too cool. For starters, it’s a beautiful, interesting piece that would make even the plainest of white tees super cool. But add in the fact that it’s from little scraps of leather being put to use instead of wasted, and it gets that much cooler. On the site, the colors are described as fruity. But I see fall foliage, the early stages of the seasonal change.
I also see a nod to this…love it or hate it, you can’t deny it’s cool.

etsy4

I have this issue where, no matter how small I try to make my purse, I always end up filling it to the gills and wearing it out. A clutch has pretty much always been out of the question for me. But the more weddings and showers and little events I have to go to, I wish I had something sweet and simple to throw a bit of cash, my phone, and some lip gloss in. Those are the occasions that carrying a large purse is kind of embarrassing. This is a simple linen clutch from Sassy Stitches by Lori, but it’s the simplicity that makes it easy to mix with anything. And I love mustard yellow. It’s a great color year round, but it pops with all the browns and reds we’ll see this fall.

etsy3

The neutral colors of these bows make them perfect for this time of year, but they also give me a back-to-school vibe. Sometimes bows and barrettes can appear childish, but mixed with a cute high bun or a nice twist of the bangs, it can be grown-up-ified. If the neutrals aren’t your thing, there are plenty of other colors to choose from on Loft Full of Goodies.

etsy2

These little soaps (yes, SOAPS) are just the cutest things. Aubrey Elizabeth Apothecary has a ton of food shaped soaps that look good enough to eat, but I just fell over at the sight of these. Then you read the scent…pumpkin lager inspired. Pumpkin, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon…
I would want to use them all up but keep them because they are so cute.

And that’s all for this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment