9.04.2012

Weekend

It was so nice and so necessary to have this long weekend. I’ve been going kinda crazy at work, just bored and desperate for something new (of course, by the time I get out I lose all motivation to make any changes to my life). So it was really great to have 3 days of complete and total freedom to hang out with friends, sleep in, read my latest book, watch cartoons, drink pumpkin coffee and pumpkin beers, enjoy a garlic festival and an Italian festival, and just live life.

009018028032035037

Brad and I splashing in the pool for possibly the last time this year.
Words of truth.
Pumpkin iced coffee and K-Cups for enjoying later.
Delicious, fresh-squeezed lemonade with my boos.
Blue Birch Beer at the Italian Festival.
That time I told Brad I was getting Lauren’s K-Cups out of the car, but actually drove it to their house. Woops.

It was a really great weekend, and there were so many more moments I didn’t get to capture on my phone.
Now it’s back to the grind. But there’s always another weekend, more fun to be had, more precious friend time.

No comments:

Post a Comment