8.27.2012

Weekend

014

Thank you, Dove chocolates, for this reminder.
It’s kind of the perfect advice for a weekend like the one I just had.

This weekend wasn’t ideal. Brad was out of town yet again for a wedding. I had work Saturday morning. I am completely broke ‘til payday, so I had to tell a couple different people I couldn’t join them in drinks or meals because I don’t have any money for anything “unnecessary” until then. My sinuses bothered me.I only had one day to sleep in.

But I still made the best of what I had. Despite the fact that Brad wasn’t home, I still crashed at his place. I wanted a little break after spending so much time with my family last weekend. A little me time. Plus, I wanted to sleep in a big comfy bed and be there when Brad got home. He was still here Friday night, so we went to Ipanema Grille, and both got drunk off of meat and Brazilian cocktails.
I can’t stress enough how wonderful that place is. It’s intimate, the service is top-notch, the people are so nice, and the food is amazing.
GO GO GO.

It was nice of Brad to take me to dinner. We haven’t had a little date in a while. I had a lot of fun.

The rest of the weekend was spent watching movies (3 on Saturday alone), reading, and relaxing.
Not too shabby.

I’m ready for a 3 day weekend! Labor Day is coming up, and I don’t have to work! 3 full days of freedom. And I’m planning on spending every last second having fun with my main squeeze and some friends! Plus, 3 days to sleep in? Thank you, God!

Here’s to a good (and hopefully not painfully slow) week!

No comments:

Post a Comment