8.20.2012

From the Weekend

weekendtile

This weekend was a lazy, lounge-y sort of thing. Brad was out of town with his family attending a wedding, and I had a shower to attend yesterday, so I spent the weekend at home. This is very rare. I try to stay at Brad’s as much as possible, especially on the weekends.
But it was really nice to have some time at home with family. I needed it. They drive me a bit crazy, but I love them anyway.

I’m so glad The Hunger Games is out on DVD! I couldn’t wait to watch it again, I put it on as soon as I brought it home. I watched it with my mom and my sister (neither of them had seen it) and it took us about 3-4 hours to watch it. We always end up chatting and missing things or refilling our wine glasses or making a grilled cheese sandwich (a lot of those things were my fault, I admit).
They loved it, which makes me sooo happy! That movie, those books, are just so good. I’m geeking out all over again!
I can’t wait to share it with more people who haven’t seen it. And 2 discs of special features? YES.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I’m not ready to get back to the boring grind, but I’ll make the best of it however I can.

Here’s to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment