12.17.2010

7 Days…

It’s Christmas in a week, you guys!

IMG_3789 
So, I’ve been listening to Christmas music non-stop (it’s on all day at work), done quite a bit of present shopping, and the tree and lights are all set up at the house. And yet I still don’t fully feel in the holiday spirit. Am I crazy?

Perhaps this is what it’s like when you grow up. Obviously, there’s no Santa to believe in anymore. And you don’t get as many presents. But I always have more fun giving anyways. Seriously, it’s the best to see someone unwrap this present you felt suited that person. And hopefully they enjoy it!

Maybe this upcoming week will cement the mood for me.
And it will be nice to have a shorter work week (not by much, but I suppose we take what we can get).

IMG_3654 IMG_3766

No comments:

Post a Comment