9.07.2010

Need to do.

It’s a common pattern. I get great ideas or I want to change something about myself and SURPRISE! I am so fucking lazy, I don’t follow through. It’s getting pathetic.

I need to…

  • start saving money (not doing too shabby here, but I could do better)
  • figure out what I want to do and get the heck outta here
  • eat healthier (just went on a grocery shopping excursion. It was successful, but will my laziness keep me from making sandwiches and salads and putting everything together?)
  • walk/exercise more (little by little, baby steps)
  • start cleaning up my room and reorganizing it to make it my “sanctuary” (I’ve only been talking about this since I moved back into the house…MAY 2009!)
  • following through on shoot ideas and creative outlets (seriously, check out my tumblr…I’m having a lot of fun, I just need new material)
  • follow my heart above all things

Uh oh. I’m doing that thing where I make my blog sorta personal. I guess it always was. Not too much…but yeah. I guess I kind of see this as my online journal that other people can read and possibly not feel so alone. Or look at for two seconds, yawn, and click off the page. Whatever, it makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment