9.09.2010

Good Things

010

Eating healthier has been going well. I’m not as hungry as usual. And I don’t get stomachaches as much. And I am obsessed with vanilla yogurt and granola. Yum.

I love walking on the track at the high school. It was a super chilly/windy day, but it actually felt better than a sunny, warm day for walking. I listened to Pandora radio on my phone and it got me inspired.

Which leads me to say…I LOVE MY PHONE. It continues to blow my mind. I could take a picture while listening to music and text and call people and play games and check my websites and AHHHH! So awesome. So glad.

I got back into The XX again. Let’s face it. They aren’t really summer music. But because of the gray, chilly day, I couldn’t bring myself to listen to Wavves, which is much more a sunny fun day soundtrack. But I fell in love again. And I can’t wait to listen to my more mellow tunes and slow down.

It’s almost the weekend! It should be a good one, mainly because most of it is an open book. But also because I don’t have to work, I’ll be seeing my little cousin and some family, and the season finale of True Blood airs (finally, even though I don’t want it to end)!

Yay, y’all!

Now I just need to survive 9 hours of work tomorrow…

But it’s ok…good things await! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment