9.12.2010

Camera Lust

You didn’t think I stopped lusting after toy cameras, did you? Because, though I did satiate my appetite for a while (I do have 5 cameras in total to play with, and that doesn’t even include the things I can do on my iPhone), my eyes still wander…

cameralust A good friend introduced me to Photojojo the other day. Maybe that wasn’t the best idea… There are a lot of great accessories (I think I stumbled upon this through a different blog, so I’m sure I’m not telling you any new info), and cute little knick knacks. But this little puppy is pretty great.

cameralust2 
Though I prefer a camera to have a flash (ok, I don’t even use it most of the time, but it’s nice to know I can if I need it), I love this. It’s such a fantastic idea. Two completely different photos on one print that can either compliment or completely contrast each other. And 35 mm film is always a plus. It’s nice to drop off the film from my wacky cameras at Rite Aid. (The Holga film gets dropped off at a special place with inconvenient, to me, hours and I usually wait a week to hear from them. They’ve forgotten to call me before, too.).

So…I’m a little tight on the budget right now, but if I find myself with a few extra bucks, I think I’m going to have to invest in this.

Gosh, I can’t believe I lived a life without all of this camera love before…

No comments:

Post a Comment