9.14.2010

Inspirado

I love photography. Or pictures. Picture taking. Memories on film and in JPG. Sharing them with people. Getting inspiration.

swinghair ohwowtumblr_l8elffOHuS1qcivaoo1_500 dreamroom anothergoodone

When I look at stuff like this, I get mixed feelings. I’m so excited to take great photos and share my moments and memories and things I think are beautiful. And at the same time, I think…”Who are you kidding? You’re not that good.” But you know what? I’m getting really sick of thinking that way. I’m getting really sick of holding myself back. I’m not perfect. And you can’t always win and have the best pictures all the time. Some win, some lose. But if you work hard enough, and are passionate enough, I think anything can happen.

I just gotta get some of that confidence.

{All pictures are from various Tumblrs}

No comments:

Post a Comment