9.18.2010

Little Miss Sunshine

little_miss_sunshine_ver5

So this movie is like, 4 years old. I bought it months ago, but didn’t touch it until the other day.

I forgot how good this movie is.

I saw it in the movie theaters during Labor Day weekend at the beginning of my sophomore year of college. It holds a lot of memories of walking downtown and spending so much time with people I hardly see anymore but miss dearly.

Paul Dano and Steve Carrell are my favorites. It’s hard to tell so much with a few looks, and Dwayne’s freak out is one of the greatest moments of the film. And Steve Carrell…it was so easy to forget Michael Scott for a second.

littlemisssunshine2 little miss sunshine
Such a funny, sad, heartwarming, inspiring and relatable movie. It’s always fun to see a crazy family together.

No comments:

Post a Comment