9.27.2010

I survived…

Monday, down. 4 more work days to go.

This weekend, what little I had, was pretty great. Nice weather on Saturday, which was perfect for the Bloomsburg Fair. The fair is a yearly thing. I went last year, but before that, it had been a looong time since. Now, I’d like to make it a traditional thing.

My sis, Josh, Brad, and I made it around 6-6:30 on Saturday, so we didn’t have to deal with too horrible a crowd. We got cheesesteaks and corn cobs and blue birch beer and fries and pumpkin ice cream (so insanely good, I’ve been daydreaming about it since…). The weather was perfect. Not hot, not cold. Just right. And I got plenty of cool pictures too…

IMG_7590IMG_7596 IMG_7619 IMG_7690 IMG_7743 IMG_7772 IMG_7788

Sunday, I celebrated Brad’s birthday (which is actually today, Happy Birthday!) with his family. Hibachi dinners are always a good time.

But now it’s back to the grind. I’m thankful for the full weekend I have. I’ll be working the next two Saturdays after, so I better make the best of it!

 

Oh…and just a reminder. I have a tumblr. I’m addicted to it, though I still love this here blog. My Viewfinder World is dedicated solely to my attempts at photography. Every Sunday, I like to reblog and repost things I’ve seen on all the other amazing tumblrs out there. So if you have one, come check mine out. I’d love to see yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment