9.16.2010

Clothings

I’m shopping on Saturday. I cannot wait! I don’t have that much money to blow, but there are a few pieces I’m looking for/would like to purchase if my wallet and the stores allow…

trouser {I am really craving a pair of trousers. Not red, necessarily, probably a navy or khaki. But they’d be comfy and chic, good for work or play.}

schoolgirlthighhighs {I’m dying for a pair of thigh highs/over the knee socks. Great way to go from summer to fall, good in casual and tomboyish or girly and flirty looks} 

tstraps {While her outfit is cute overall, I am really loving the shoes. I don’t necessarily need the ruffles, but I would love a nice, cute, girly, simple pair of T-straps. Either a tiny heel or flat.}

803219_LoookboookEDITTED {I never really have good transitional fall pieces. This cardigan and white Oxford combo is perfection. I could really use a white button-down.}

I’m usually pretty lucky at finding bargains. When it comes to pants, I like to buy new. But I bet I could find a lot of new(used) classic button downs, sweaters, and high-waisted skirts for dirt cheap at the Salvation Army.

Here’s to a new fall wardrobe!

(Photos from Lookbook, except for the third down, which is from the Glamour blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment