9.19.2010

Back to reality…

I hate when the weekend is over. I hate knowing I have to go to work. I should really set up a long weekend soon…hmm…

IMG_7523 IMG_7525 IMG_7530 IMG_7534
Good weekend. Beautiful weather on Saturday (super bright, which sucked because my eye was acting up horribly, thus the glasses). The trip to King of Prussia was fun, full of iced coffee and good music and amazing summer-to-fall scenery. The shopping was also quite astounding. I obtained a lot of the things I was looking for (new jeans/jeggings, a pair of super comfortable yet chic cargos from H&M, a white button down, and thigh high socks!). Stayed up late playing Little Big Planet, slept in easily (which is almost impossible these days), and was a lazy sack of crap all day Sunday.

6 day work week this round. BAH! I will survive, I suppose.

Here’s to a great week, and an even better weekend, whenever that arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment