5.25.2010

I’d Much Rather

sc000b938d

It just so happens that nearly every beautiful day in the week happens to land on a day I’m trapped at work for 8 hours. Luckily, it sort of lingers once I get home. I am currently blogging on the back porch in a comfy romper, with the sun shining. Even though I am still enjoying the warmth and golden glow of one of nature’s greatest Vitamin D sources, I couldn’t help but think of all the stuff I would’ve rather been doing during those pesky hours between 9 and 5.

  • waking up late, opening the window, and eating breakfast in bed while watching 30 Rock or a movie
  • laying out on a blanket with a glass of lemonade and a good book or magazine
  • taking one or all of my cameras out for a nature walk
  • heading to the park for a picnic
  • driving some place new and exploring

Vacation will be nice. And short…but nice. At least I have a 3 day weekend this weekend. I’m looking forward to it. I’m not wishing for it to come quickly, though, because I know it will leave then, just as fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment