5.06.2010

Joyeux

IMG_0001{I love our backyard too} 

I love spring. I love the month of May. It’s been easier to see the bright side when the sky is actually blue. Even when it’s rainy and gray, the trees are such a brilliant green. It blows my mind. I am in love with the Earth. The world. The universe. Everyone. Most importantly, I’m happy that the next two weekends will be work-free, which is a blessing for so many reasons and especially because I had to work the last two Saturdays. I am excited to use some free passes to Knoebels I scored from work, turn my alarm off, celebrate a friend’s birthday, and of course celebrate Mother’s Day with the family.

Other things I love…

  • Reading. Thank God I can get away with it at work during downtime. I love the way my mind drowns into the material. I am a film geek through and through, but books will always be a much more engaging experience in the end. I go in and out of reading fits, but I truly hope I keep it up this time around.
  • All of my cameras. I’ve been trying to give them equal time, and even though I wanna use them all up, I’m trying to save them for the best pictures and look back and marvel at the photos I forgot I took.
  • Delicious food (tacos with tons of sour cream) , even if it means standing in line for over 90 minutes to get it.
  • Rediscovering music you loved once before but pushed aside for new stuff.

I hope I have some great pictures to show you this weekend. I am excited to see my sister and cram my 2 days of freedom with tons of fun. I hope everyone gets to do the same!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment