5.26.2010

Redscale

In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a wee bit obsessed with cameras, specifically of the film variety. Don’t get me wrong…I’d really love a great DSLR one day, but for now, I’m really content on stock piling plenty of plastic cameras.

lomofilm

For my birthday, my parents gave me some money to stock up on both 120 and 35 mm film. I finally made a plunge and purchased the Lomo brand, and I’m hoping the quality is great. About a month ago, my friend Lauren brought my attention to the Lomo Redscale film when she bought herself a Fisheye 2. Since I had the money, I thought I should try a box. I’m really curious to see how it works out. I’m supposed to receive the package tomorrow already. 4 new packs of film. Lots of possibilities. Can’t wait to share with you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment