5.03.2010

Ramble

It’s been a while. I guess I haven’t had much to blog about. I mean, don’t get my wrong. Life has been pretty great. But I just don’t know what to say. I don’t know how it would be entertaining at all. So I guess I’ll just talk about all the little things I love at the moment, and share some photos. Like I always do.

  • The IT Crowd streaming on Netflix
  • Egg McMuffins
  • Wearing skirts and tank tops comfortably without the need for tights, a sweater, or a jacket
  • Vampires
  • Broken Bells
  • Hugs
  • Treating my friends to lunch
  • Shopping (I buy something new every week. It’s a problem…)
  • Anticipating the summer.
  • It’s May! My favorite month. Spring is finally settling in, the trees are green, and my birthday is coming!

Here are some photos from the weekend…
IMG_3921IMG_3938 IMG_3983 IMG_3986 IMG_3989

No comments:

Post a Comment