5.16.2010

About the weekend…

Oh, how I love my 2 days of freedom, especially when the sun shines. I am not always lucky enough to have all day Saturday and Sunday to myself, so this was a good weekend. I…

  • spent Friday eating grilled hot dogs, the most delicious chips, and drinking Margaritas with my friend Brad.
  • got my first few bug bites of the season. I’m going to make sure to pick up some Off! or Cutter spray so that this doesn’t happen often.
  • spent a few hours browsing the internet with my sister, and I ended up buying my second bathing suit for the summer (check out the first one here) from Forever 21. I hope I have reasons to wear both of them. And I hope the one I ordered fits!
  • painted my toenails sea foam green on the back porch with Maria.
  • traveled to Bloomsburg to visit my ex-roommate and dear friend Lauren. Ate delicious pizza and ice cream, watched When Harry Met Sally (for the first time, might I add), had a diner breakfast this morning, and walked to the park, taking pictures with our Fisheye cameras the whole way.

I love keeping my weekends full of the perfect balance of fun and relaxation. Good food doesn’t hurt either. Friends always help. And sunshine and spring weather always puts a smile on my face. I’m so sad to see the weekend end. But this week brings, along with the final episodes of Lost (the end of an era, I tell you!), my 23rd birthday. I don’t have much planned, but there’s so much I’d like to do for myself. So here’s to a great week. And here are some pictures I took while wandering around Bloomsburg…IMG_4214 IMG_4218IMG_4193 IMG_4206 IMG_4243

No comments:

Post a Comment