10.05.2012

Bits and Pieces of the Week.

In Bleubird fashion, I thought I would share some bits and pieces of this past week.
I can’t believe the first week of October is coming to a close. But it was a really great week. It went by so fast!
And to top it off, we have a great weekend ahead. Brad’s cousin Shawn is getting married to the sweetest little lady and I’m so excited to be there and celebrate it with them! I have seen little glimpses into the wedding prep and I just know it’s going to be lovely.
Can’t wait to share pictures with you later. For now, here’s a glimpse at the past week.

005004007009002

The Oatmeal Cookie Crunch candle I’ve been burning all week.
A quick walk in the rain.
Delicious pumpkin spice cupcakes from my favorite spot, Canteen 900.
A new corkscrew and some super sweet wine from the Finger Lakes.
Multi-colored, fiery leaves. It really is Fall around here.

Have an awesome weekend, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment