4.16.2012

A Lovely Weekend

weekend

This weekend I: drank Hoegaarden and danced until the bar closed, ate 20 piece Chicken McNuggets by myself, slept in like mad, sat on the back porch with my lovely friends for drinks and conversation, watched two doggies fight and play, had brunch and went to the Electric City Craft Brew Festival with one of the cutest couples ever, ate my favorite sandwich from my favorite local deli, and watched the beautiful Elizabeth Olsen in Martha Marcy May Marlene.

I think it’d be redundant to say it was a great weekend. I’m enjoying the tail end of my vacation day (more on that tomorrow), and it is in over 80 degrees here! I’m getting excited for sundresses and swimming…it’ll be here before ya know it!

Since today is my “Sunday,” I can’t help but be a little bummed out. But the weekends just get better and better. So why complain?

Here’s to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment