4.02.2012

I’m Back + The Weekend

weekend

I’m back! Hopefully I won’t feel the need to retreat for a while. Or ever again, preferably. But who knows?
Life has actually been pretty uneventful, which is a huge reason in why I haven’t been blogging. Though in some ways it got overwhelming, it was also pretty stagnant and boring (or I allowed myself to become stagnant and boring). I got a cold that knocked me off my feet for a good week. I’d come home from work (I even took a day off, which I hate doing last minute) and immediately nap. Work’s also changing a little, and part of that includes me having to work every other Saturday for the rest of the year.
Before, I was working every third. It was easy to ignore for a couple of weeks. But what can you do?

I’m making it a point to thoroughly enjoy the full weekends I do get to have. This weekend was the first taste of that.
I slept in as much as I could, enjoyed late night conversations, shopped, lunched with ladies, drove around on the hunt for a new diner, rented and watched two movies back to back, and enjoyed a belated anniversary dinner with Brad at AuRants. Why yes, I was busy!
But it doesn’t hurt when you’re constantly surrounded by people you absolutely adore.

Here’s to a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment