4.09.2012

Easter Weekend

Easterweekend

Short but sweet weekend. Working on Saturdays really puts a dent in weekend time, but I’ve been able to find a nice balance in how I spend it.
Friday night was simple. A run to Target, some pizza at our favorite local spot, and watched In Time (super-cheesy, but made better with wine and candy!). As for Saturday, naps have sorta become the norm. After a cozy post-work nap, Brad and I got ready for hibachi dinner with some of his family and a night in my hometown to hang out with some friends. As for yesterday, I celebrated the beautiful Easter Sunday in a fun dress I’ve been waiting to wear for months, eating tasty food at Brad’s parents’ and finishing the final Hunger Games book, Mockingjay.

All in all, it was a great weekend. I can’t wait for the next! I have next Monday off, and I am aching  for a three-day weekend! A mini-hiatus from life is just what I need! ‘Til then, I’ll enjoy what comes my way this week.

Here’s to a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment