3.19.2012

Take Care

IMG_0002

This past weekend was filled with high highs and low lows. Instead of dwelling on the low parts, I’ve decided to try and learn from everything and really take a new approach to my life. There is no doubt that I could take way better care of myself. I don’t know if it’s winter or what.
The gym-going stopped, I took comfort in the greasiest and fattiest of foods, I stayed up too late sometimes (not always a bad thing, but usually quite painful the next day), and drank more than I’d like to admit.

I always make silly little lists and hopes and wishes for myself. But truly, I think that caring about your health and well-being is one of the smartest things you can ever do. So that’s what I want to do. The things I want to do include, but are not limited to, …

Eating frequent, filling, little meals so that I don’t gorge on the bad stuff later.
Exercising as often as possible, and not just for the vanity of it. Endorphins are the best.
Getting as much sleep as possible. Not just sleeping in on weekends. Calling it a night early on work nights.
Practicing positivity and making responsible choices.

 

Here’s to better days!

No comments:

Post a Comment