3.09.2012

Dinner Last Night: Mexican Lasagna

IMG_2148

Dinner last night was another Rachael Ray recipe. I’ve been dying to try this for a while now, and I’m so glad I did. It is one of the quickest, easiest, tastiest meals I’ve had. And the ‘rents were obsessed. Mexican Lasagna is one of my new favorite things.
I know the picture above isn’t the prettiest thing, but lasagna is a messy meal.

IMG_2134

This was my first time working with ground chicken. I absolutely love it. It’s so much easier than cutting chicken breasts. The recipe is so basic, and you can honestly add or subtract whatever you want. I stuck with the basics: ground chicken, black beans, corn, and taco sauce.
Once everything is all cooked and blended together, the layering begins:
IMG_2139IMG_2140IMG_2141

This bad boy gets baked for about 15 minutes in the oven and comes out melty and crispy and wonderful.

IMG_2142

Seriously, guys. TRY THIS MEAL!

By the way…in case you weren’t aware…it’s Friday!
No work tomorrow! Sleeping in. Relaxing. Doing nothing. Free time.

Are you guys ready for the weekend?
Hope it’s a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment