3.07.2012

Outfit: Swirl and Twirl

punkbetty1

This is the outfit I wore for my Sun-date with Brad. I am in love with this dress. It was only my second time wearing it.
I bought it on sale from ASOS during my massive shopping phase on that site.
The print, at first, seemed really intimidating. But I loved the shape and flow of this dress.
I bought it when I was first watching Mad Men, and it reminded me of something Betty Draper would wear, if she were a badass punk rocker.

punkbetty2

It’s so swingy and fun to wear.  And I love the fruit and flower print on top of the otherwise simple Houndstooth.
I paired it with simple black accessories. Opaque tights, my favorite 5 dollar spiky flats (that recently lost a spike…boo), and my “weekend purse,” a little satchel I bought at H&M almost two years ago.

punkbetty4punkbetty3

Dress – ASOS/Tights – Target/Flats – Target/Purse – H&M

I just can’t help but twirl around in this dress!
It’s been a while since I wore a dress.
And even though I was cold, it was fun. I’ve missed it.

Spring needs to get here and fast. I miss skirts and dresses and bare legs.

man

Brad had me take a picture of him modeling his Sun-date outfit. Innit he cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment