3.02.2012

Dinner Last Night: Alfredo

dinnerlastnight

I wasn’t sure what I’d be making for dinner last night until I was almost out of work. I had an initial plan, but it’s a recipe that needed time and attention I didn’t have (don’t worry, it’ll be on the blog soon!). After much inner debate, I settled on making fettuccine alfredo, cooking up some chicken breasts, and baking some yummy zucchini and yellow squash. I decided to make my own alfredo sauce…it's too easy NOT to! There were a lot of simple recipes to follow. When I added the parmesan cheese, it was a lot thicker than I thought it would be.
Turns out, it is so much better that way.

dinnerlastnight3dinnerlastnight4dinnerlastnight2

Not only is it Friday, it’s March! When did the month change? This week, while torturous, went by super fast! I can’t believe the weekend is here. I have work tomorrow, bah, but I always try to make the best of it. Tonight, I’m catching up with friends (including my Air Force friend, who was in for the week) over Hibachi dinner! Can’t beat that. And Sunday, Brad and I have a little date planned, so I’m excited about that as well. And, while I love having plans, Saturday is pretty much wide open after work, so I’m hoping to squeeze in a nap and cuddle.

Whatever you’re doing, have fun and be safe!
Happy weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment