3.13.2013

My Sister, My Friend

Today is my beautiful, talented, and hilarious younger sister’s 24th birthday!
I cannot express just how happy I am to have Maria in my life and, even better, to have a sister I can talk to about anything, who I can call one of my best friends…if not my best friend.

044

We’ve had our distant moments, but the best part about having a sister friend is that we can argue, knock-down drag-out fight, and pick right back up. It’s hard to find someone you can do that with, and lucky enough for me…she’s my family.

Happy birthday, sis! I love you!

Here’s a collage of some of the photos on my sister’s Instagram (follow her: @mialushis)…

mariatile

Maria is extremely talented…crochet, painting, baking…her Instagram is a great display of her talents!

Enjoy your day, Mavis.

No comments:

Post a Comment