11.12.2009

Off Day after a Day Off

lonelytableoldIt was so nice to have a full day in the middle of the week to do whatever I wanted. Lunch with my aunt and relaxing with my friends. It’s crazy how random days can surprise you.

However, I think it threw me out of balance. Today was rough at work. I felt like I had no idea what I was doing. I was overwhelmed. Counting seemed nearly impossible. I mean, everyone needs to remember, including myself, that it’s been less than a week since I’ve actually been doing the work. I am not going to be 100% confident of everything. I’m going to have to ask questions. I’m going to have to take my time.

But I got paid, and even though it was only for a week’s worth of work, I was pleased. I’m excited to see how a full pay period turns out. And how my life turns out.

Hopefully it’ll get back on track tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment