11.15.2009

I could tell

from the minute I woke up, it was gonna be a lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely day.

I had a very low-key weekend and spent most of my time to myself. I was asleep by midnight both Friday and Saturday (Full-time jobs turn you into an old lady). Rented a bunch of movies. Relaxed. My one major outing was bowling with my long lost love Sarah. The thing about us is, we both have lived in the same city for all of our lives but we didn’t meet until college. She was a year ahead of me but we ended up getting super-close. The only problem is, we kept associating each other as “college friends” and forgetting the fact that we could’ve been hanging out a lot more frequently over summer and winter breaks. Now, she lives about an hour away. But she came home for the night and we had a blast, as per usual.

sarahlove-vert

To be honest, I quite like spending time by myself. No trouble to get involved in. But I’ll always love being surrounded by people, talking and socializing. I can’t wait for an action-packed weekend soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment