11.01.2009

New Month, New Life

It’s November. The year is almost over! How did this happen? Where did the time go?

It still hasn’t sunk in that last night was my last time working (hopefully) at Blockbuster! I’ll miss it. It was a great gig, the best job I’ve had in my life so far. I’m glad that I was able to get and keep the job for 2 whole years

But now, it’s on to something a bit bigger. I don’t know what to expect. Part of me is nervous, but part of me is just ready to start the next chapter of my life. It’ll be nice to have something steadier. I don’t even know what to expect. Hopefully, the fact that I’m not freaking out so much is a sign that everything is going to work out fine. Hopefully.

EDIT: Great day. Perfect way to start off a new month. Loved this.

No comments:

Post a Comment