11.19.2009

What a freakin’ day…

I think I’m officially burnt out for the week. Work was dead everyday but I guess that just meant everyone was waiting to drop by today. I can only imagine more people will be popping in tomorrow. On top of dealing with lots of work, I also haven’t been home for longer than what it takes to sleep and get ready before work for the past two days. I’m excited to relax in comfy clothes, watch a movie, and The Office is on tonight…oh yes. Don’t get me wrong though. The longer I’m out with friends, the happier I truly am. :)

097 {I need more pictures with all my friends. I miss my camera…}

This weekend should be good. My sister Maria is home again, and this time she’s staying through the whole week for Thanksgiving. I love when she’s here. I miss her when she isn’t. It just ain’t right to be apart. Anyway…we’ll be watching Twilight tomorrow (no worries, I’ve seen it a few times/own it haha) in preparation for New Moon on Saturday. Being the geek I am, I would’ve been there as soon as possible tomorrow (I can’t swing a midnight show, being an old biddy and all). But I’m waiting for my sister and, it turns out, all of my friends to go! It’s going to be deliciously cheesy.

Time to go turn off my mind.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment