11.03.2009

My Style

tumblr_krnnhcWINm1qzyrwvo1_500 {Image from PaperTissue. Which is obviously my favorite place to get photos :)}

  • I spoke too soon, I think. Yes, waking up early sucks. But I’m feeling a little better today.
  • I have a favorite t-shirt, but the reason I love it is a secret and that kinda makes me love it even more.
  • Growing your hair is like watching the clock somewhere you don’t want to be. The more you glance, the slower time goes and the more torturous it is. The more I want it to grow, the longer it takes.
  • Coupling is one of the best shows I’ve ever seen in my life. I’ve watched the entire series twice (and plan on doing it again) and have watched numerous episodes repeatedly. It is so clever and funny and identifiable (and I find it comforting). If you watch it, I’m sure you will fall in love.
  • Things are going to get better. They already are. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment