3.17.2009

It's a Beautiful Day

St. Patrick's Day, 2009.
I do not follow this holiday.
I was actually going to spend my 24 hours in a drunken stupor, which I've never done before.
But I am 21, after all, and why the heck not?
I'm a senior in college.
But things came up...not so good things.
So I'm trying to make the most of the day, and probably celebrating small, after everything has been accomplished.
What can you do?

On a side note, I'm getting sad about my impending graduation.
The springtime has always been the best time during my past 3...well, 4 now at school.
But each has been different.
I'm missing each of them.
And wishing this one didn't feel so final.

More skirts and tights today! So happy.


Scarf -thrifted
Striped Henley - Old Navy
Gray pocket skirt - Pac Sun (same as black one yesterday)
Burgundy stirrup tights - American Apparel
Mocassins - old Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment