3.25.2009

It's been a while.

I haven't had much to say.
Weather is still cool.
And they turned the heat off here in Flood Hall, I'm assuming in honor of the first day of spring on Friday.
Well, it was premature. Pretty sure the apartment is chillier than the outside.

I had a decent weekend. Drank a bunch of Blue Moon...delish. Saw I Love You, Man and loved it. Worked all night but hey! I made money.

I've been using a dance exercise DVD I bought last Wednesday and I am in love. It's hard to get myself to go to the gym, but with this, I just pop it in in my room at any time that I want and dance away! My heart pounds, I sweat, and its so worth it. I've been feeling good already, just knowing that I'm doing something.

Which is the whole point at the moment. No more pessimism. A new chapter of my life is being soon so I wanna make the best out of what I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment