5.02.2014

This Week’s Greatest Hits

002

As Justin Timberlake has promised, it is now officially May! May is one of my favorite months. I’ve said it before and I’ll continue saying it. Yes, my birthday falls in May but so do many other fun things…the beginning of legitimately warm weather (hopefully), holiday weekends, cookouts, etc.

004

Brad and I went for a walk on Monday that was actually kind of life-changing. I don’t know how to explain it, it was just a walk around the neighborhood for a good hour or so, but it’s funny how one little thing you do can change the way you look at things or even change the whole course of your life in the best way.

011023

Tuesdays and Wednesday were both rainy, windy days…and I just so happen to find that weather comforting and inspirational. On Tuesday, I had off work so I laid out all of my PL gear and scrapped all of April. I’m really proud of these spreads…they are my favorite of the year so far. A lot more pictures, but still plenty of documentation.

035

On my way home from work on Wednesday, I was overwhelmed with ideas. Maybe it was the lack of sleep, or the lack of food, or the fact that both of those things inspired me to get a Toasted Marshmallow cappuccino and a super sugary glazed and iced doughnut, but I was basically talking to myself in the car about all these thoughts. I shared them with my mom, and we both knew I had to write them down immediately. Funny enough, I stopped at Target for some necessities and ended up with some stuff from the One Spot, as usual, including this little mint notebook. It now houses just a few of my ideas, with more being added as often as they come.

Have an awesome weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment