5.05.2014

Buzzfeed’s Tell Us About Yourself(ie)

There’s no denying my love for Buzzfeed. From the super fun quizzes to the pictures of cute puppies and the news updates, who wouldn’t love it? It’s all the good stuff of the internet in the same place!
They have an ongoing Q&A they give to celebrities and I thought, just for fun, I would do it too!

What’s your wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
I have a pretty picture of donuts on my phone and the quote “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” by Karim Sedikki as my computer wallpaper.

When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
I usually like to try a new beer I haven’t had yet. That, or whatever is on special. I’m not picky.

Who is the last person who called or texted you? 
Brad is the last person to do both.

What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
Definitely “Like”.

What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Letter Pressing. Still don’t know what it is.

When is the last time you went to the theater?
Several weeks ago, to see Divergent with my sister.

What TV show should everyone be watching?
I would recommend Misfits to anyone who hasn’t seen it.

And what is your TV guilty pleasure?
I have no guilt about it, but I’ll say How I Met Your Mother.

What’s the first CD you bought?
This is a tough one…I’m thinking Hanson’s Middle of Nowhere. Which I had on cassette, as well!

What music are you currently listening to?
Lana Del Rey’s song “West Coast” on repeat.

What one food is hard for you to resist?
Pizza. It’s everywhere.

What movie makes you laugh the most?
Another tough one…Forgetting Sarah Marshall is the first thing to cross my mind because it never gets old to me.
So many good ones, though. Tommy Boy, Billy Madison, I Love You, Man.

What drives you absolutely crazy?
People who are just outright rude and nasty.

Pick one: Kittens or Puppies?
PUPPIES! No doubt.

New York or Los Angeles?
New York. I’ve never been to LA, but I just love the east coast.

Comedy or Drama?
I love a good mix of both…that’s life, after all!

Bacon or Nutella?
Bacon. No doubt.

80s or ‘90s?
I grew up in the ‘90s and it was great. Technology was around but not as heavily. And the shows on Nickelodeon ruled.

Hannah Montana or Lizzie Maguire?
LIZZIE. I miss it.

Finally: Tell us a secret.
I used to have a crush on Mike Myers (of Austin Powers).

SELFIESPLOSION:
025

 

1 comment: