5.21.2013

A Long and Lovely (Birthday) Weekend

056

I had a fantastic three-day weekend, hence me posting about it today, Tuesday!
This past Sunday, I turned 26. Late 20s, here I am! Brad has been super-awesome with my last two birthdays. Not sure if anything will ever top the 20s extravaganza of last year, but this year we did a brunch party. Mimosas, Bloody Marys, the best bagels, yogurt parfait station (courtesy of my sister) and so much more. And, as always, the lovely people in my life joined together for laughs and good times.

039029034

We had a few tables set up together in the backyard with little cacti and succulents but it ended up raining most of the day. We utilized the set up for about 2 hours altogether? But it was still a nice touch and we still have the precious little plants.

046049

I’m an extremely lucky girl. My friends got me some nail polish and a bunch of Ulta gift cards because they know me all too well.
Brad and Lauren also acknowledged my sudden and extreme obsession with Adventure Time. I have some really awesome and thoughtful people in my life. Sometimes it takes a silly party to remember how much people know you and how many good folks in your life you have, but I never want to forget.

As for the rest of the weekend, I spent lots of time with Brad, eating Chinese food and drinking mimosas and just enjoying the good, lazy life.
Back to reality today. But hopefully with a new year (for me) comes a new outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment