5.29.2013

Barbecue Season!

I had an absolutely divine Memorial Day weekend. I am so thankful for the holidays we get to celebrate in America, the people who have made this country safe and helped us make it so far. I can’t think of a better way to celebrate these holidays (and every lovely day) with the beautiful and amazing people in my life. And that’s exactly what I did.

069091092093076095094096

I spent Monday at my friend Lauren’s parents’ house…it was a beautiful day and a great time. Amazing food, Shandy beer (See all that yellow in the cooler! It’s the most wonderful time of the year!), horseshoes, friends. I cannot wait to spend more of my weekends like this.
I ate and drank more than I should’ve, but I’m so grateful I have that freedom and wonderful people to share it with.

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy this looks like fun!! I'm jealous/can't wait to see you guys again. :)

    ReplyDelete