6.06.2012

Me Lately

IMG_1929

Just some facts and statements and thoughts and happenings currently…

Waking up and getting ready for works is getting harder and harder. I’m pretty sure I’m in my mid-year, it’s-supposed-to-be-summer-vacation slump. Thankfully, I have my week vacation (staycation for us) in about a month. Very necessary.
My eating habits have gotten out of control. It’s not even that I’m  a snacker, constantly eating. It’s just that when I DO eat, it’s the worst stuff and a lot of it. I don’t know how to just stop when I’m comfortably satiated. I really need to work on this.
I also need to work on going to the gym again. I actually love exercising, but it’s one of those things where you get stuck in a trap of not going/doing and it’s hard to make that first step. I just need to make that first step!!!
Last night was the first in 10 days that I slept at my house. I have been spending my days at Brad’s. I don’t actually live there, though we’ve talked about it. I feel at home both there and with my parents, but neither of them feel like MY HOME. I’m 25. I need to move out.
Speaking of being 25, I feel most “my age” when I’m spending time with my boyfriend and my best friends friends. Sitting on porches, sharing bottles of wine, laughing and getting bitten by bugs…those are my happiest moments.
I miss my sister like crazy. And I don’t miss her just because I’ve been staying at Brad’s. I work a normal 9-5ish schedule, and she works 3-11(or later), so our free time conflicts and the only time we can see each other is on the weekend. I need some sis time.
Money has been a big stress in my life lately. I am beyond grateful to have A job, even if it isn’t THE job, simply because I have a handle on student loans/cell phone and med bills/gas, but that’s about all I can handle. I’m not asking for tons extra, but it would be nice to be able to afford a new car, an apartment, and maybe some new clothes and books on my Kindle.
Speaking of my Kindle, I feel sad and lost if I don’t have it on me. It’s funny, because before I got it, I was buying so many used books for great prices off of Amazon. And now I just buy a book at a time at (almost) full price. So maybe it actually was a better choice, since the publishers are actually making money off of my purchases? I don’t know, I don’t think I should have to justify my e-book. I know that physical paper books are better (and I still love them and buy them), but the Kindle has made reading instantly accessible and a lot more fun.
And speaking of books, I see absolutely nothing wrong with reading YA novels, even though I’m 25. I’m pretty much 14 at heart anyways. And there are a lot of good YA novels out there. And a good book is a good book (BRAD).
Ever since I got my little dish garden, I’ve become obsessed with letting it grow and flourish. I really wanna be a good plant mama.
Twitter and Instagram and Blogger > Facebook

That’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment