6.18.2012

Weekend

weekend

Another short and simple (but lovely) weekend. I’d say for the most part it was pretty quiet. Also, food-centric. Chinese buffet, homemade omelets, bruschetta and a big burger at Bar Louie, yummy Tiramisu-esque ice cream at Ben & Jerry’s, steak and cheese sandwiches with Brad’s family, hot dogs and brats with mine. And I wonder why I’ve gained so much weight…

It’s become a tradition for me to pick up a new six-pack every weekend to enjoy over the couple of days I get. How else would I be able to share my Nails and Ales with you? I enjoyed some tasty seasonal brews with my friend Lauren, watching Pretty Little Liars and laughing like we always do. It was nice to have some girlfriend time, which I’ve been getting a lot of recently.
I love my boyfriend, but I just need to have some time with my ladies sometimes.

I worked Saturday, so that also could be why this weekend went fast. But the days have been easy lately. Work is work, but it hasn’t been dragging. I’m reading a lot to pass the time. Summer is officially just days away. My week vacation is only a few weeks away! And this coming weekend is an open book, for the most part.

Here’s to a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment