10.03.2013

Still Here.

I decided to look at my blog, just to see how long it has been since I last posted.
AUGUST 19th!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

048

Trees look like this.
Pumpkin spice everything.
Halloween decorations.

If I’m being honest, I knew it was a while but it certainly didn’t feel that long. Besides, time is flying every single stinking day.
I took an unintended break from blogging because my life sorta went into a strange flurry of emotions and decisions. Because of it, I lost track of all my creative outlets. The blog, my nails, photography (I failed yet another Fat Mum Slim photo a day challenge, which I used to complete every month).  BUT ENOUGH ABOUT FAILURES.
I’m blogging again, right?

A lot of things are changing in my life…and that will include a brand new blog that I’ve been working on.
It’s in production, so it might be a bit until that rolls out.

Until then, there are still some things I’d love to share on this blog in the meantime.
And no worries, I plan on keeping this site up for random posting.
This is my online journal, a place to record my memories. It’s staying.

Expect some posts about things that have happened that I never reported on. I have a real cute one of Artie going up tomorrow, hopefully!

I’ve missed you guys. It’s good to be back. And I can’t wait for the next chapter! Hope you will join me, when the time comes!

2 comments:

  1. YOU'RE BACK YOU'RE BACK!! YAY!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you're back!!!! I love your bloggy. <3 :) haha

    ReplyDelete