4.15.2010

So close I could taste it…

IMG_3490This week has been one of the longest, despite the fact that I took a half day on Tuesday. Maybe it’s because I only had one full day to enjoy the weekend…I dunno. Needless to say, I cannot wait for it to be Friday, or, more importantly, 5:40 PM Friday. I am desperate for my tiny bit of freedom. 2 days without work. Unfortunately, it seems my freedom comes with a price. It will be raining tomorrow night and pretty much the rest of the weekend. But I suppose that will be all the better for lounging around. I don’t have plans yet and I don’t know if I will, but I’m very okay with an open schedule…

Tomorrow, my sister comes home and I am always happy when she does. We’re catching a late viewing of The Runaways and probably getting some drinks afterwards. I don’t really care what we do…it’s pretty much always a good time and I always end up laughing to the point of tears/choking/asphyxiation. I don’t know if that is really a good thing, but I enjoy myself.

IMG_3511

I do wish the sun would shine for me though…

No comments:

Post a Comment