4.20.2010

Skin tight.

A couple of weeks ago, I bought a new pair of jeans from TJ Maxx. I have gotten quite a few pairs of skinny jeans from that store for great sale prices. My latest only set me back 15 bucks. I guess you could technically call them “jeggings” if you’re into that sorta thing, though they have a zipper and button, belt loops, and pockets.

IMG_3537

I was putting off wearing them for who knows what reason, but I ended up wearing them the entire weekend. When I met my friends at the movies, one of them asked if I had painted them on that morning. I must admit, it secretly delighted me. I have this obsession with extremely tight skinny jeans. I am always on the lookout for super skinny jeans that are comfortable on the hips while still being perfectly tight on my skinny legs. These have made me happy. But I’ll always be looking for more…

No comments:

Post a Comment