4.13.2010

Laced Up

Within 24 hours, I got two new pairs of shoes.IMG_3488 Aside from sneakers,  I don’t wear shoes with laces, but I am so excited about these. The ones on the left are from a vintage shop in Jim Thorpe. They were 10 dollars and fit so I couldn’t deny them. I already told you about the others. I love shoes. I love clothes. So much to wear, so little time.

On a side note, I took advantage of the capability of a half day at work. I need this. I am lounging in bed on a rainy, icky day, listening to music and looking at pretty things online, and eventually laying down, baking something sweet, and getting tacos with my bros. People should never underestimate the power of time off. Mental health is super important. And I have been ripping mine to shreds running around and being a billion different people, letting everything get to me and worrying about everything under the sun. So…I’m happy now. Even though I’ll be back to the grind for the rest of the week…

No comments:

Post a Comment