4.05.2010

Favorites For Now…

IMG_0431I saw this on one of the cute blogs I follow and I felt the need to do it as well. Who doesn’t like to talk about the things they truly enjoy?

My favorite letter is M.
My favorite number is 19.
My favorite color is every color.
My favorite flowers are lilies.
My favorite place is wherever I am when the sun is shining and I’m surrounded by people I love and everything feels right.
My favorite animals are elephants.
My favorite smells are cinnamon and baked goods.
My favorite season is summer.
My favorite food is mostly from the Chinese buffet.
My favorite shows are Lost, Sex and the City, Scrubs, Coupling, and so much more. TV shows on DVD are one of my favorite things.
My favorite candies are usually a mixture of chocolate, peanut butter, and pretzels. Also, Sour Patch Kids and Swedish Fish. 
My favorite movie is hard to choose. I love so many.
My favorite time is 5:19.
My favorite bands are Radiohead and Kings of Leon.
My favorite drink is water.
My favorite book is hard to choose, because I haven’t read in a long time. I want to start again.
My favorite word is rendezvous.
My favorite thing is sunsets.

Check out this blog! It is one of my favorites, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment